Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.dice.church (referred to here as “ Dice .church ”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein, dice.church grants the user non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the site and temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on dice.church’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license must:
- be 18 years old of age or older;
- access the site only from jurisdictions from which the website and online gambling is legal;
- not modify or copy the materials;
- not use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on dice.church website;
- not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- not transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by dice.church at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on dice.church’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Dice.church makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, dice.church does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall dice.church or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on dice.church, even if dice.church or a dice.church authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on dice.church website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dice.church does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Dice.church may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However dice.church does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Dice.church has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by dice.church of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Dice.church may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Curaçao and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curaçao.
9. Your representations and warranties
Prior to your use of dice.church and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a significant risk of losing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies when using dice.church and that dice.church has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- your use of the dice.church is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies awarded to you through your using the site;
- the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the dice.church are entirely beyond the control of dice.church and dice.church shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, latency, lag, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the game; and
- you are aged 18 or over and that you are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider.
You agree to the game rules described on dice.church’s website. Dice.church retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the website. The decision of dice.church’s management, as regards any use of dice.church, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
11. Prohibited Jurisdictions
Persons located in or residents of the United Kingdom, the United States, the United States Territories, the Netherlands, France, Sweden, Nigeria, Peru, Poland, Belarus, Czech Republic, Curaçao as well as any country in which online gambling is not legal are not permitted to use dice.church. For the avoidance of doubt, the restriction applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdictions.
Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, dice.church reserves the right to take any such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
From time to time, we may collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as screen name, e-mail address or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW ("Personal Information");
- That is about you individually, but does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
- Your search queries on the website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the website, or transmitted to other users of the website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
In order to make Your visit to the website more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the websites and to improve the service, dice.church collects a small piece of information sent from your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict Your use of the website.
- No waiver by dice.church of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of dice.church to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not party to this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and us.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and dice.church and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and us.